Saturday, July 2, 2011

Welcome


Hi and welcome to the Fifty Books Project blog. I will fifty books, roughly one per week in 2011. I'm doing this to get me out of the habits of wasting time on the internet and only ready books in a narrow domain when I do make the effort.

So here it is, 50 books in 52 weeks with the following categories to make sure I broaden my mind at least a little bit
  • 2 on philosophy
  • 2 on advances in technology
  • 2 on economics or economic history
  • 2 About business / business-development
  • 2 about software development
  • 2 about education and teaching
  • 2 about graphic design
  • 3 on spiritual/physical self help
  • 3 about entrepreneurship and investing
  • 5 on history or social sciences
  • 5 on science/mathematics
  • 5 biographies / autobiographies
  • 15 on anything else (includes the above categories once I've hit the number).
OK, lets get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment